My friend told me that there is this feature that you are giving some advise to those people who are in distress or just really want a person to talk to.
It’s been half a year already for this covid crisis and there’s a lot of questions I always think specially for the future, what will happen now and after this? Will our lives get back to normal?
I am blessed and still have work till now though there are times that I’m worried about it, a lot of companies are closing and employees has been laid-off. We are in a skeletal system, working MWF but because most of our actions now have limits, i am feeling that it’s really not right and there are some things that I want to do like before but I cannot due to the regulations imposed.
Hoping and praying that we will be okay soon.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Worrier Girl,
You are not alone with this kind of feeling of uncertainty. Just because this kind of crisis is new to our generation, we feel like floating and coping up, trying to survive everyday.
You are very lucky because you still have your job. Some already lost their source of income but they are trying to survive by all means like selling food and other things online. Some are doing the delivery or “pasabuy” just to have a decent income for their families and to pay their bills at the end of the month. Whatever we do to cope up this time of pandemic is a great way. Even it’s a small thing, the most important is what we will put on our table at the end of the day. Just do not care what other will say to you.
With regards to those things that you cannot do nowadays because we have some limitations and afraid to go out, just try to do it online.
- If you miss strolling to the mall and do a window shopping, try to check what you want in Shoppee or Lazada, then add to cart but do not proceed the payment, in that sense, you satisfy your craving of buying things you do not need. But if you really need the item then buy it.
- If you are craving for some food you can check it thru Foodpanda or Grab food delivery.
- Please stay healthy, we cannot go to gym then try to check in Youtube those exercise and zumba dance that can do at home.
- For those who are missing to go out-of-town, you can check some travel blogs for the meantime, see their beautiful pictures and ideas.
- And those that missing the “happy hour” with friends, you can call/video chat them while sipping a can of beer or a glass of wine.
Just keep yourself busy in this time of uncertainty and do not worry for the future, we need to live in the present. We need to stay safe and healthy. Be an inspiration to others to keep moving.
Sending positive vibes.